Marathon and Half Marathon Training Group
Extraordinary People Accomplishing Extraordinary Things
Why Train with Running Lab and Lydiard Foundation
- A training program for runners who want to train for a half marathon or marathon, to develop speed, build strength & stamina and improve their form.
- Hosted group runs Tuesdays (6pm) and Sundays (7am)
- Training clinics on form, injury prevention, nutrition, stretching, heart rate, etc.
- Custom Running Lab apparel piece
- Specialized communication to support training
- Custom member perks and freebies
- Access to a personalized training platform with Lydiard coaching and training no matter which race you choose in the Fall Season!
What do participants receive with Lydiard Training?
- A unique training schedule based on their ability and goal event
- Access to a fantastic amount of information on training through the training site
- An online log to track their workouts and communicate with coaches and team
- They receive a daily email explaining their runs for the day and the next day
- Full marathon 18 week training - $129.95
- Half marathon 13 week training - $109.95
Key Dates for Fall training (start dates can vary depending on the Fall race you choose)
- Marathon Training Begins June 11th, 2017 (Based off of training for Detroit Marathon)
- Half Marathon Training Begins July 16th, 2017 (Based off of training for Detroit Marathon)
Newsletter Sign Up
Learn about our latest offers, exclusive deals, events, new releases and more!