The Running Lab Ambassador Program was created with the purpose of supporting Running Lab’s core values and enhancing and growing our local running and walking community. Our goal of this program is to bring together a group of Running Lab Ambassadors who will positively affect their running community and educate others about Running Lab and the sport of running. This is a team of individuals who are enthusiastic and supportive of all athletes in all events. Pace is not an important factor – we’re looking for passion over speed.
Running Lab Ambassadors are selected through an application process. Ambassador agreements will be reviewed annually to determine if the relationship is beneficial to both parties. Both parties can opt to end the relationship at any time. Applications are due by January 15, 2018. Decisions will be announced on January 31, 2018.
- Must participate in at least 4 races or running/walking events per year.
- Represent Running Lab at events by wearing branded apparel.
- Volunteer at Running Lab hosted, sponsored events, and trail stewardship work days.
- Be involved, educated and enthusiastic about what Running Lab is all about.
- Sit on the committee to nominate & plan for the event celebrating the annual Running Lab Athlete of the Year
- Be active on social media, highlighting yourself in action either running, walking cross-training, or just doing something you love outside. Share a Running Lab event or post on social media at least once per month. Social media platforms can include Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Tag Running Lab when posting about races or running related topics on social media. (Facebook, Instagram, blogs, etc.) Use hashtags #RunningLab and #LabLove when appropriate.
- Embody the core values of Running Lab and act as a role model while representing the brand.
- As part of the program, you agree to allow us to share photos, stories, race results on our social media, website & other channels.
- Provide a digital picture & brief bio to email@example.com by February 15, 2018 (if selected).
- Running Lab branded singlet or technical t-shirt.
- 15% off shoes while in the program.
- Trail Fest entry each year (or other, as chosen by Running Lab), plus periodic opportunities for additional race entries/discounts.
- Personalized coaching plan and training tips, if desired.
- Inclusion in all training clinics, promotions and workshops.